I am a young independent security researcher who is very passionate about application security since I was a kid. I am very interested in reverse engineering, exploit development and penetration testing. I started my life with a single quote 💉 at the age of 12. I’m not any nerd or any geek. Just a normal boy who loves to explore new things. Apart from that I love music.
I got acknowledged by many organizations including Microsoft, Apple, AT&T, Oracle, Adobe, Facebook, Nokia, Twitter, Sony, Ebay, SoundCloud, RedHat, Github, Huawei, Dell, Samsung, Intel, etc.
Me in news and other mentionings
- The tool LFiFreak which I wrote when I was 18 featured in Pentester Academy TV
Author of BreakThiSQLi challenge series.
🌍 Contact me
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT Pen)
- OSCE – Offensive Security Certified Expert
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- OSWP – Offensive Security Wireless Professional
- eCRE – eLearnSecurity Certified Reverse Engineer
- eWPTX – eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester Extreme
- eCPPT – eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester
- eWPT – eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester
- Software Security – University of Maryland (Coursera)
- Cryptography – University of Maryland (Coursera)
- Hardware Security – University of Maryland (Coursera)
- Usable Security – University of Maryland (Coursera)
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python – MIT (edX)
- Embedded Systems – Shape the World – University of Texas (edX)
- Introduction to Linux – The Linux Foundation (edX)
- PentesterLab White Hat Badge
(Completed 5 in a row, 2016 October – eCPPT, November – eCRE, December – eWPTX, 2017 January – OSCP, March – OSWP)
Made with 💖 in Sri Lanka 🇱🇰