This is small automated tool for dumping stored browser passwords. No need to run as Administrator to function this properly. Fully written in Windows batch and VBS. This tool is based on the following tools by nirsfot.
- Can dump passwords of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and IE
- Works with any Windows OS as it is written in batch
- Has a self destruction option which would delete all of the downloaded files and app it self
- Can be used during pen-tests, mostly in the post exploitation phase
- Requires internet connection
- Added some voice 😉
Sometimes you AV would flag this as a malware but it is a false positive.
Thanks a lot for the nice review by Dimitrious Kalemis https://dkalemis.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/review-for-osanda-maliths-browser-freak-utility/
3 thoughts on “BrowserFreak”
Review for Osanda Malith’s Browser Freak utility at https://dkalemis.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/review-for-osanda-maliths-browser-freak-utility/
wow ! Thanks a lot Sir!
Reblogged this on 5107h's Blog.